Benjamin has over a decade of experience coaching adults and teams within a variety and range of sectors, occupations and experience levels.
He is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation and a Mental Health First Aider.
Prior to moving into full-time coaching Benjamin spent twenty years within various marketing communications roles in the UK and Australia.
As a coach his work involves everyday individuals, rising stars, senior managers and board-level directors across a range of commercial, government, not-for-profit, creative and technical sectors.
Client coaching objectives include: confidence, social and professional relationships; executive, leadership and strengths development; health and wellbeing, personal development; work life balance; neurodiversity, mental health and disability workplace strategies.
As part of his wider commitment as a champion of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and wider society, he is Co-Chair of The RSA fellows-led Workplace Inclusions Network which works in partnership with The RSA’s Future for Work Centre and institutions such as the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Associated Coach Certification (ACC) awarded by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Master of Arts (University of Sydney), Economic History and Asian Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Sydney), Business Administration, Economic History and Asian Studies
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid (MHFA England)
- Associate Coaching, Genius Within CIC (2020 – present)
- Coach and mentor, Disability Rights UK’s Leadership Academy Programme (2012 – present)
- Private coaching clients (2019 – present). These involve everyday individuals, rising stars, senior managers and board-level directors across a range of commercial, government, professional, healthcare, academia not-for-profit, creative and technical sectors