Brendan is an experienced executive coach and has been a Genius Within associate since 2014. Brendan’s approach and style works well with individuals who appreciate a challenging yet genial approach in a coaching relationship and those who wish to understand and explore their neurodiverse/divergent traits in order to improve their work targeting and performances over the long term. Brendan works with individuals who want to develop or improve their communication with more authority and impact, as well as those who want to improve their own self awareness, emotional intelligence and personal confidence.
Executive coaching, neurodiversity in the workplace (Dyslexia, ADHD, and Autism), stress and anxiety management, communication (verbal and non-verbal).
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) level 7 in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- NLP Master practitioner qualification (INLPTA).
- ILM Endorsement in Enhanced Performance Strategies for Neuro-Differences in the workplace
- Transactional Analysis (TA101)
- Clean Language: Core skills certification.
- Licensed ‘NLP4Kids’ coach (ABNLP)
- ‘Empowering Learning’ qualified coach (for learning difficulties in children and adults).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences (BSc) and German (Joint honours)
Brendan has been an associate coach with Genius Within since 2014 and comes from a corporate background of various managerial and training roles within in the pharmaceutical industry. He has over 25 years experienced in developing people and he thrives on gaining personal and organisational results for individuals, and training small teams of people.
Brendan’s focus is on providing individuals a chance to look at themselves in relation to their behaviours, their work and longer term development and confidence.
He also has a coaching practice working with children and parents, developing confidence and self esteem.
What Brendan’s clients say…
I want to thank you for all of your time and support throughout these sessions. I have always felt like ADHD controls my life; I now feel that I am not only in control of my ADHD but coaching has provided me with a much deeper understanding of both myself and ADHD so that I can use it as an advantage.