Melissa Chester is a business psychologist and a fellow of the CIPD, with 20 years’ experience working at a multi-national level and in the financial services industry focusing on people consulting, talent and leadership development. She has coached a wide variety of individuals within organisations at all stages in their career to support their personal development. She is also a qualified career coach.
Melissa favours a strengths based approach to coaching, working with her clients, to unlock their potential in a sustainable and structured fashion. Melissa is passionate about supporting neurodiversity in the workplace and removing barriers to employment and development opportunities for individuals.
- Certified Principal Business Psychologist
- Fellow of CIPD
- Qualified in a number of psychometric tools
- 8 years career coaching
- Leadership development coaching
- Workplace coaching
- Industry experience – professional services, financial services, FMCG
- I have experience of autism in my family